o loud foreigners beside me, I'm writing about the past year! Go!2011 is a roller coaster for me. I experience some bizarre things but also blissful things that only happened this year which I myself cannot explain. I just want to look back on the year that tested me as a daughter, as a friend, as an employee and as a person to move on to the new year that was given to me.
The first month of the year is a family and friends month. I spent some time bonding with my relatives by eating a lot, singing, talking, laughing and for the first time rode extreme rides. This month also means meeting new people, have a lot of fun with the guys I fell in love since college drink som booze and have a lot of talk before things change.
In the month of festives our family encountered a mournful event but after mourning and weeping we twist the event to a fun-full reunion of those relatives whom we don’t have to see for a long time. I also got a chance to visit one of the hidden treasure of Bicol and had a blast with 2 of my closest friends and a bunch of newly found friends.

On the end of the first half of the year, I merily celebrate it with food, food and food. Eating while celebrating my cousin’s first birthday, dining in with friends, and catching up with good old friends while munchin some good stuff.
In the 3rd quarter of the the year, random events came up. Book Fair, birthdays and christening kept me sooo busy.
The second to the last month of the year ia all about celebrating the life of the living and the dead. Visited nanay on the first day of the month, attended nanay leng’s funeral at the end of the month, and a had a good time on my friend’s birthday party on the middle of the month.
Holidays always make people closer together and it did its magic to me and my family on the last month of the year. There are a lot of bonding time with HS friends, officemates and especially my family whom I love so much!
So that’s it! I can now say 2011 is over and I can move on now to 2012! Hope it will be a good one and also hope that I can change for a better person! Have a nice and peaceful new year everyone! From a hippie wannabe!






















No comments:
Post a Comment