I failed to watch Boys Over Flower while the series is still running in ABS. So now, I'm watching its past episodes in YouTube via Google Videos.
I now completely understand why the B.O.F. Fever is on! The boys of F4 are really charming and I am falling in love with Jun Pyo! Siguro being a hopeless romantic, mas favor ako sa mga guys na masama ang ugali kuno but when they fall in love sobra silang nagiging romantic and sweet.
A hopeless romantic who loves to read and watch romance always dream to have a Jun Pyo that can love her for what ever she is, and be a Jan Di that will be willing to love and sacrifice for the one she loves. Cheesy pero sobrang totoo na if you're inlove with someone you are willing to give everything.
The story of Boys Over Flower might not be the most realistic korean-novela but the core of its story which is to love and be willing to be loved can easy struck their viewer. It taught us how to loved and be love eventhough langit at lupa ang difference niyo. Watching this kind of things made me think that it is easy to love but in reality love is the most complicated thing in this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment