Thursday, October 8, 2009

Late wishes...

I hate it, I hate what it had done! But as the days go by, I'm missing it. I miss the things I shared with it, I'm miss the laughter it made, I miss the friendship it gives. Yes, others have been hurt but I didn't saw that it was also hurt. I wish I'm with it when it is crying, I wish that I had been a friend when it needed someone to share its stories and shed tears, I wish that I stood by it when it needed me. Yes, it had done something beyond moral and good but still it is not that bad as it seems. It is not naturally immoral and bad but I don't know what happened and why it had happened and I wish everybody will move on and just learn from it. I wish I've been there before it all started so that no one was hurt. Yes, I am not the reason why it had done those immorally acts and not guilty of what I have done about it. But I wish I did not said what I have said, I wish I'd been open even though I can't, I wish everyone learned a lot from it, and I wish everything will come back the way it is. These are all simple wishes of a friend but I guess these are all just late wishes..

No comments:

Post a Comment