Its been a while since my last blog. So I guess its better to restart blogging with a thank you blog.
I think I am the luckiest person in the universe to have these people around me. Thank God, He gave the kindest people on earth, so here are those people that i have to thank God for.
Ed Fajardo. He is one of my teammates. Last year I proposed a business to him (lending business) and he decided to join. In less than a year the said business succeeded but unfortunately when this year started the said business came down. Now, I have a huge debt that I have to pay him. And because of my financial problems I always give my payments behind time. He is always considerate and very understanding. It is not just the money matter things that I am thanking for about Ed. I also thank him for just being a kuya-like to me. I don't know how, but I can see him as a big brother who always tells me if I'm on the right track or not. He constantly make me feel needed, 'coz he said it is dull and quiet if I'm not around. I always want to hear that from someone else 'coz it boost my confidence.
Clem Cervantes, My bossing; Jericho Segubre, an office mate; and Ysrael Alejo. They are the ones who provides the solution of my problems they became my instant atm machine when I had money shortage. In spite of me being a late payer, they are always as considerable as ever.
Ivie Concepcion, Ruby Leonero, Bevs Gamil, Jhona Oblena. Considered as office mates. If you will consider the environment of our work, we were like enemies that constantly searching for each other's errors and weaknesses. But in reality we are friends! They welcome us in their place, whenever we are deployed, with open arms. They will not let you feel outcast, and will offer help whenever you are in need.
Jm Sarroca, Arvin Pagdanganan, Oliver Geluz, Jodel Toledo, Alex Perez. College friends. I thank God for being just their friend. They are the manly type of guys but they are always be there to help when you are down, and I have proven it! They are there to bring you laughter whenever you needed one, provide you options and solutions to the problems you are facing, and give you advice if necessary. The downside with these guys is that you will just see this side of them if you will approach them. They are not the type na makikialam agad agad. But don't be fooled 'coz they are also pakielameros hehe. I love these guys. I known them since college and I have no plans of erasing them in my life.
Dang Lat. groupmate / boyfriend??haha. As singles, we are each other's constant companion or can I say each other's default companion haha. In this case, we declared ourselves as boyfriends or simply BFs. I am very thankful that she is part of my life, for she is always there for me both financially and emotionally. She pats my shoulders whenever I am sad, and laugh with me whenever I'm happy. She knows every details in my life and trusted me with some of hers. We also have same interests like books, arts and travels but we have opposite interests in boys. She wants the good-boy type, I like the bad-boy-soft-hearted type. I just love talking to Dang about anything under the sun!
Gerie Ann Perez, groupmate/former housemate. One of the nicest person I ever met (babasahin nya to later kaya I have to be nice hehe). Seriously, I mean it. I never see her mad or annoyed of anything, that is why sometimes I'm afraid of her 'coz you can't tell if you are doing the right thing towards her or it is too much. But I trust her to tell me if I am too much! Before her love affair with Esmilito, I already consider her as one of the people I trusted about my life stories. I know I am so madaldal but I still choose the people I tell the stories about my family and our struggles. I love having conversations with her 'coz she is listening kahit paulit ulit and nonsense na ang stories ko. She did not judged me base on my stories and background but she accepted me for who I am. She is also my inay for she is there para batukan ako whenever I have done something stupid. Now that she's with Esmil, I am loving her more for she is a good influence to one of the guys I love. She brings out the best in him and in return he brings out the best in her. They are the best couple for me and I am their number 1 fan forever.
Esmil Toledo, Jon Abo, Renz Desipeda, Romeo Donayre. Closest guy friends since college. I can't explain how close I am with them but I considered them as four of the most important people in my life. Esmil, he's a groupmate, officemate, my ex-bestfriends ex, my itay and my best friend. He is just always there to listen to my stories and reacts to that whenever he feels to. Sometimes nagpapagalit if I'm being naughty or I have done something wrong and gives me advice if i need it. Jon, he's a college friend that known for his sweetness. Eventhough lagi akong inaasar nyan he still manages to be sweet and nice. He is very honest in his opinion and knows how to say it to you in a good manner. Renz, as mamijen's beau, I also consider him as one of the best friends I have. Basically, he knows everything I tell mamijen and I trust him to keep those secrets a secret. Every time I dropped by in their home, he makes sure that there is a food for me to eat. I know its an inside joke between us but still it is very touching. He is like my dad and mamijen is my mom, for they are always provides me the love and care that I need. Romeo/Logz, he is one of the best friends I have. He knows my secrets and my bahos. I enjoyed every conversations me and mamijen have with him. He is predictable yet irresistable hahaha (i hope he reads this para matuwa naman sya). I just simply love his existence in my life. These guys are the kind of boys that I can't imagine having a romantic relationship with 'coz I just love them for who they are and I just want us to be just the way we are.
Madelaine Tagayun, Jasmine Paulino. HS best friends. They are the kind of friends that even though I don't see constantly, still we are the best of friends. I know I am the one to blame kaya di kame nagkikita kasi ako ang laging wala but I know they love me enough to understand my short comings. But whenever we are together, we are chitchatting like there is no tomorrow. We did not religiously follow through each other's life but we make it a point that once in a while we check if everyone is OK or not. They are one phone call away whenever I need a confidant or someone who can update me on the latest chismis about the people on my high school life. Recently, we were included in a tiff, we were judged by the people that we considered friends but despite of this, our friendship became stronger than before. We realize that we don't care if they will forsake us as long as we are friends. As long as I live, I will be there for these girls, love them and be their best friend!
Gienil Aborde, ex-best friend/just a friend. Most of my college life and half of my adult life I shared it with her. She is my constant companion way back in college. We were like sisters that we shared almost every major and minor events in our lives. I thought nothing can take our friendship away from us, until last year. I chose to live within my principles even though it means that I have to make decisions against her, and it made us live our lives in separate ways. Even though we had hurt each other I am still thankful for all the happy memories we shared together. I have learned so much from her and my college life is not the same without her. I also thank the chaos that happened last year because I learned so much from it. It also made all of us love each other more. For Gen, I wish her good luck and wish that her old self will go back.
Rolando Altura, Rollyphine Altura-Rebagay and her family, Rowena Altura-Damot and her family, Ramil Altura and his family, Ronald Altura, Rosemarie Dela Cuesta-Cervania and her family, Tita Baby and her family. My Altura and Dela Cuesta family. I don't have a rich and perfect relatives but I have the most loving ones. The Altura clan did not outcasted us when papa leaves us. They still consider us the legal family more than the new family. I super love them for they are the ones I grew up with. I grew up having summer vacations and christmases with them. I grew up having a strong bond with my titas, titos and cousins. I love the way they accepted us even though we are just a half blooded Altura. I thank God for making us part of these family. The Dela Cuesta clan came from the poorest of the poor but still they are fighting to live. When our family is in the lowest peek of our lives, they are always there to hug us and tell us that everything will be ok. I would like to specially mention my ever loving Tita Ba, I thank God for giving her to my mama because she became her sister, business partner, yaya and bestfriend. She became our second mother who provides us the things we needed. When papa chose to live his life without us, she fills the space that papa vacated. If God will give me a chance to choose my relatives, I still choose my titas, titos and cousins.
Rolando Altura Jr. My father. I thank God for him simply because he is the other part of my being. Sorry God if I cannot say anything good towards him because of the certain things he decided to do. But still I thank him for the life he partly gave me. I also thank him for the heartaches that he gave us 'coz it taught me to be strong in living the life we have.
Jennifer Arienza-Desipeda. My very bestfriend. She is the best friend of all best friends haha. What we have is unexplainable. We are like sisters/bestfriends/magkumares/magkaututang dila, that we are unstoppable whenever we're together. Mamijen is not the typical best friend that always nakapanig sayo. She is the kind of friend that babatukan ka whenever she needs to. She will tell you if the clothes you are wearing is chaka, if the guy you are with is not good for you, if you are acting like you are an idiot or worse a bitch, if you are with the right people or not, if you are living your life in a right way or not. I just love her honesty in dealing with me. I love her being machaga towards me. I am the weirdest and most stubborn person you'll ever meet and she accepted me for that. She knows how to make me smile whenever I am down and how to make me feel good whenever I hated the world. She introduced me to her family that welcomed me and hugged me like a daughter. Even though she is now has a family of her own, she still has time to be my best friend. She always spare a phone call to check on me once in a while, and gladly lend her ears to listen to my hinanakits. I love mamijen so much and I can't imagine my life without her.
Ayeza Altura, Rolando Altura III, Rolando Altura IV. My siblings. God gave me the siblings that every panganay ever had. These guys are so considerate. They know how to sacrifice. They understand when we have nothing and they accept the fact that they cannot have everything they want. I love my siblings so much 'coz they are easy to please and they accept their ate for who she is. I can risk my life just to make sure that these guys will have theres peacefully and happily.
Shirley Altura. My mother. They said you will just appreciate you mother when you become a mother yourself. Me, I don't have to be a mother to appreciate my mama because kahit ngayon I can see all the sacrifices and hardship she's been through just to give us a good life. There are things that she faced all by herself because she wants to spare us the hurt that we might be feeling. I can't express how thankful I am for being her daughter but I want everyone to know that I love my mother so much!!
I am not the type of that express my love and how thankful I am to have them constantly to my love ones. So now, I want to tell everyone in my life that I AM VERY THANKFUL TO HAVE YOU ALL AND I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment