Tuesday, June 22, 2010
online best friend..
As i was browsing my blog, i realize that my entries are full of pain and misery. Simply because I am not the kind of person who shares these kind of things. I always want my dramatic moments to be a secret. Yes, I am a very sensitive and emotional person inside. Even though I always carry a happy disposition and jolly personality, I always notice every little dramatic details in life. But sharing it verbally is not my thing. Once in a while I let an emotion comes out in my mouth but I cannot handle such a serious and dramatic conversation with my friends. Maybe because I just want to have fun when we're together. Maybe because me and my friends are not matured enough to talk about serious things. Maybe because they did not know that side of me. Don't get me wrong! I super love my friends. They are the ones who are always there for me and everything but I don't know I just can't open up to them when it comes to my emotions. This blog helps me release tension, pain and even happiness whenever I needed to. It is like an online best friend where you can share everything you want and need. So, I have to thank you my online best friend for letting me be me and for letting me share what I feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment