So probably this blog can attest that I am a frustrated writer. Every now and then I tried to find things to be inspire to write something that is interesante to the readers. But, why do I care?? I have no readers at all!!
Seriously, I want to write more. I want to write about the things around me, about the wind, water and earth. I want to write about life. I don't care if anyone understands my grammar nor if I have the right english grammar. I will just write about what I feel to write.
I always say that I need some inspiration to compose something meaningful. That there must always be a reason to jot down something. Yet I am surrounded by things that can influence me, that can emotionally touch me. I am so blind of the unvoiced standard of writing which are primarily about love, sadness and grief that I did not saw what my life is offering me to write about.
My life, the things around me and the people I am with can be the main subject of writing. I can write how bored I am at work. How marvelous the book that I have read is. How lucky we are to have free lunch. I can write my frustrations and guilt on the things I am careless about. How desperate I am to do what I want to do and say what I want to say. I can write about how my family struggles and how we cope up to each others weaknesses. How sad I am when my father left us. How I grief when my 3 dear lolas died in 3 consecutive years. I can write my kilig moments and heart aches to the guys that I secretly and openly loved. How I have known them, fell in love with them, and how they broke my heart. How I cry every night knowing that he don't love me as much as I do. How he have been so naive to know my feelings for him. Most of all I can write about myself. How I pretended to be happy in times that I am not. How emotional I am about the things that mattered most to me. How I value the friendship I have with my friends who are always there for me. How I love my family unconditionally that I can offer my life to them. And how serious I am when I say I love you to someone else.
So, after saying all these things I am vowing to write as often as I can with the words that life have given and offered me! And somehow can touch other people's lives (if I will have more readers).
No comments:
Post a Comment