Monday, September 5, 2011

dengue of the year

Earlier today I undergo a medical test to determine if I have dengue. Unfortunately our doctor told me and my mama that I already have the deadly virus. But luckily I am too paranoid to immediately have a check up and discovered that I have the first stage of dengue. So our dear doctor ask me to take some medicines, drink a lot of water and drink Gatorade. I discovered that drinking energy drinks like Gatorade can also help patients to increase their platelets.

Yes, I am sick today but I am looking it on the bright and positive side. This week long rest and series medical tests can be my time to think on things. What I really want to do in my life. I can also catch up on my writing, I have tons of backlogs meaning things I intended to write but have no time or too lazy to write about. And for a month now, I am planning to open or make another blog site that's dedicated on the stuff that I discovered or invented which can help readers in their daily life.

Lastly, I am more fortunate than the little children that are suffering in public hospitals. My dengue is, in cancer-term, benign and can still be cured and I still can do things such as blogging at home. I only have medications that I can afford but those kids have parents who do not have enough funds to sustain their treatment. Parents that only have their faith in Him to help their children. Dengue is a virus that can cause death but it can be prevented if we all do our part.

No comments:

Post a Comment