Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What's in my bag??

Some of the people I follow on tumblr and blogspot had this entry What's in my bag? So, dahil inggetera ako I decided to have an entry then that describes what's in my bag.

Today, September 8, 2010, these are the things in my bag:


My mess in my bag on my messy table


My sira-sirang Belle de Jour Organizer I got last Christmas and my 1 year old Fossil watch..


(Clockwise)My shades in a red case na pamana saken ni lola, Fibrella "automatic" payong, a cotton pouch that contain the charger and cables of my cam, pussy coin purse na mukang daga, one peso coin na nashoot sa bag, ever-reliable-super-tibay Nokia6300, my head phones(dahil sira na ang mic ng phone ko hehe), apartment keys and different sort of ids.


(Clockwise)My DKNY Be Delicious perfume na malapit na maubos, my address book con journal, my kikay stuff(lipstick,clear mascara and lip balm), a pack-of-five cigarette na almost wala na, my Sony DSC-W130, tic tac mint


(Clockwise)My breakfast baon, all the trash(mostly receipts) inside my bag, tweety pencil case with my colored ballpens and technical pen,broken comb.


I am not proud but aminado ako that I owned a very messy bag but I am not proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment