Every woman grew up having a concept of prince charming in their lives. A prince who is perfectly gorgeous that sweep you off your feet and is sooo in love with you that he will do everything to be with you forever and ever. I think Walt Disney is the one to blame because of his never ending fairy tales that made us all believe in happily ever after.
However, reality offers nothing close enough to the princes these books have created. There are some who can be perfectly gorgeous, some that can sweep you off your feet and some that will do everything to be with you, but there is no one who has all of these in him. Most of the women I know failed to find the precious guy they are dreaming of and ended up with a guy whose opposite of him. A few of them are not compatible and resulted to break up. But most of them managed to fall for each other and be together for the rest of their lives.
I guess I am being bitter about this 'coz the princes that I have encountered are somewhat nightmares who was not able to cope up with my creepy self. Though I have fare shares of meeting a frog rather than a prince in my journey towards love, I am still not giving up. I always believe that God provided me a prince who will be delighted by my personality and will accept my flaws. He still not here, he still somewhere I didn't know with someone that I never know. But I know that one day I will bump into him, fall in love with him and we will be together forever and ever, happily ever after.
No comments:
Post a Comment